Rewards

E-Liquids

Discover our selection of e-liquids, which come in various strengths, flavors, and sizes. We have carefully chosen the finest e-liquids from top vape juice brands in the UK and around the world, including ELFLIQ, Vampire Vape, and Dinner Lady. Our vape liquids range from high VG and 50/50 liquids to larger bottles of nicotine-free shortfills. Vapers of all levels can enjoy our premium vape juices, whether they prefer TPD compliant 10ml bottles, nic salts, or shortfills. Choose from the widest range of e-liquids in the UK, all at unbeatable prices, and enjoy free tracked next day delivery on orders over £30!

Filters
Available in 0mg
Offer Label
2 for £7.00
Available in 0mg
Offer Label
2 for £7.00
Available in 0mg
Offer Label
2 for £7.00
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 12mg, 6mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
Available in 20mg
Offer Label
3 for £8.49
1 2 3 4 5 Showing 1 to 20 of 290

What is e-liquid?

E-Liquid, also known as vape juice, is the flavored liquid that you add to your e-cigarette. When you heat up the vape juice in the vape tank, it creates a water-based vapor that you can inhale and exhale.
E-Liquid is made up of four main ingredients: food-grade flavoring, propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), and nicotine (optional). Water is also added to the mixture. These ingredients are safe to vape, but they can be dangerous if swallowed or if they come into contact with your skin. Make sure to follow the guidance listed on the packaging.
Two important ingredients in e-liquid are propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). In each bottle of e-liquid, 95% of the liquid is made up of PG and VG, while the remaining 5% is flavoring and nicotine.
Different e-liquids have different ratios of PG and VG. Common mixtures include 80% PG and 20% VG, 70% PG and 30% VG, and 50/50. The PG/VG ratio is marked on the bottle when you buy e-liquid. 

What is Propylene Glycol (PG)?

Propylene Glycol is a clear, flavorless liquid that has a similar consistency to water. It gives a throat hit when you vape and helps carry the flavor. E-liquids with higher PG are usually used in lower-powered devices because they are easier to vaporize. They are also popular with first-time vapers because they closely resemble the sensation of smoking a traditional cigarette. PG is used in many everyday products, including food and medicine.

What is Vegetable Glycerin (VG)?

Vegetable Glycerin is a thicker liquid made from vegetables. It has a sweet taste and is responsible for producing the vapor when you vape. E-liquids with higher VG are designed for more powerful e-cig kits because they require more heat to evaporate. Vaping high VG e-liquid will give you larger and denser clouds of vapor. VG can be found in toothpaste, pet food, and beauty products.

Types of E-Liquid

There are different types of e-liquid available, and it can be hard to choose the right one for your vape kit. Here are some common types:

  • 50/50 or 60VG/40PG (or High VG)
    These e-liquids are best suited for lower-powered devices like pod kits or MTL starter kits. They closely replicate the sensation of smoking and come in strengths of up to 18mg. 
     
  • 70VG/30PG (or higher VG)
    These e-liquids are designed for sub-ohm tanks and higher-powered vape kits. They produce denser clouds of vapor and intense flavor. They usually come in strengths up to 6mg.
     
  • Nic Salts
    Nic salts are made with nicotine salts instead of regular nicotine. They give a softer throat hit even at higher strengths and are great for lower-powered devices.
     
  • Bar Juices
    Bar juices are designed to taste like disposable vapes. They have double the concentration of flavorings, providing extra sweetness and a stronger flavor profile. They are best suited for Mouth To Lung (MTL) vape kits.
     
  • Shortfills
    Shortfills are nicotine-free e-liquids that come in larger bottles. You can add a nicotine shot to create a nicotine e-liquid.

Why choose Vapeaah for your E-Liquid needs?

Vapeaah is the leading company in the UK market for E-Liquids. We carefully select the highest quality vape juice from both UK and international brands. You can trust that all of our e-liquids are compliant with TPD regulations and approved by MHRA, ensuring that you are vaping legally and safely. At Vapeaah.co.uk, we are the ultimate vape shop for purchasing new bottles of vape liquid. We offer money-saving multi-buy discounts, free tracked next day delivery, and a price match guarantee. We are the best choice for all of your vaping needs.